For us at Elli, it seems evident that we need to change the way we are treating our environment. For us at Elli it is self-evident that the way how our communities are treating their environment has to change now. Within our industry this means accelerating the transition towards fully electrified mobility.
We follow agile ways of working and use pairing and code reviews. Our workspace feels modern and when not coding you’ll be whiteboarding ideas with colleagues in our private breakout space next to our desks. You’ll be joining a progressive organisation that cares about empowering individuals and meeting you with challenges to grow your career.
- At Elli we are proud to actively shape the future of electric mobility - take your chance and join us.
- We appreciate change and continuously look for ways to improve our products as well as ourselves
- You will have ownership and responsibility about your task from a very early stage - therefore, it's all in your hands to make it a success
- You are responsible for ensuring that charging stations in the field of e-mobility, operated by Elli, run stably
- You are the central point of contact for Elli's partners in this business, like Charging Station Manufacturers, Service Partners and also B2B customers in case of any technical questions
- You analyze and evaluate errors occurring in the field and provide fast and efficient solutions to Elli's partners and customers
- You develop standardized as well as automated solutions for customer problems and make these solutions applicable for Elli's Customer Care organization as well as for partners
- You are part of Elli's Product Teams and consult them with regard to technical operations - like IT systems, tools, processes, documentation and also contribute to roll out Elli's B2B product portfolio to other markets and customers
- You have a successful university degree with a technical background or another similar education
- You have gained at least 3+ years professional working experience in operating IoT/connected devices
- You ideally have an expertise in the e-mobility business or directly with charging stations
- You have a pragmatic hands-on approach paired with a constant strive for coming up with new solutions
- You are a strong partner manager with excellent communication skills in German as well as English language
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.