Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, the emobility switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won't.
Our goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now we already operate tenths of thousands of Elli/Volkswagen Group electric vehicle charging stations at customers’ homes, dealership. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
- At Elli we are proud to actively shape the future of electric mobility - take your chance and join us.
- We appreciate change and continuously look for ways to improve our products as well as ourselves.
- You will have ownership and responsibility about your task from a very early stage - therefore, it's all in your hands to make it a success.
- You will be the responsible system owner for Elli’s Asset Management System (AMS) in the area of charging solutions, in order to keep track and manage IoT devices and their components throughout their life time.
- You will be in charge for the AMS from the conceptual phase, via implementation with Elli´s partners, all the way to running, continuously improving, and maintaining it.
- You will define and align requirements, interfaces to other systems and prioritizations with relevant stakeholders from within Elli as well as external partners.
- You will run, orchestrate, improve, and develop Elli’s asset data for existing as well as new products.
- You will act as a coach to Elli´s product development teams on asset management when defining and building new products and be the single-point-of-contact in all AMS-related topics.
- You are having a university degree with a technical background or another relevant technical education.
- You have a proven track-record and professional experience in managing IoT/connected devices on a large-scale base and know what it takes to build up an AMS.
- You ideally have an experience as a project manager and/or product/system owner paired with a data-driven mindset.
- You are a strong communicator in German as well as English language and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.