Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, the emobility switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won't.
Our goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now, we already operate tenths of thousands of Elli/Volkswagen Group charging stations at customers’ homes and dealerships. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electric mobility.
- At Elli we are proud to actively shape the future of electric mobility - take your chance and join us.
- We appreciate change and continuously look for ways to improve our products as well as ourselves
- You have the chance to become a major contributor for Elli’s mission to take charging of electric vehicles to the next levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Elli´s charging solutions for our B2C customers run stably.
- You will be responsible for the operational introduction of new products and features of our charging stations, as well as monitor their performance in the field and find solutions for a maximum customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously perform remote field analysis and derive next step actions, based on your results.
- You will define requirements and come up with (standardized) solutions to strive for a maximum reliability of Elli's charging infrastructure.
- You will act as an internal technical consultant for Elli´s Product teams and represent Elli's Operations Department when defining and monitoring the cooperation with Elli's suppliers.
- You are having a degree with a technical or electrical background or a similar relevant education in this environment
- You have gained already at least 3+ years of experience in operating IoT/connected devices
- You preferably have an expertise in the e-mobility business and/or in running charging stations
- You are a hands-on person paired with a constant strive for coming up with new solutions to make B2C customers happy
- You have the ability and eagerness to structure complex systems and making things understandable in German as well as in English language
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.