At a Glance
You’re kind of a nerd. We’re kind of nerds.
We should get to know each other.
Code number: PDG-D-1596098625-E
Entry level: Professionals
Organization: Porsche Digital GmbH
As a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, we have set out as Porsche Digital to develop innovative visions, strategies, products, business models and inspiring customer experiences in order to expand the definition of the Porsche brand in the age of digitalization. This involves strategies as well as innovative solutions and concepts conceived far into the future.
Porsche Digital is the interface to innovators and startups worldwide. Our tasks also include venturing, the search for innovative partners in the context of Porsche's digital transformation and the implementation of new customer offers.
With our own organizational processes - but in cooperation with all departments of Porsche AG and its subsidiaries - we create a global environment with locations in Ludwigsburg, Berlin, Silicon Valley and other locations.
- Definition of the technical vision for specific software products and services in coordination with the Portfolio Tech Lead and the respective Product Owner
- Collaborate with other Sprint Team experts to define functional and non-functional requirements for new software products and services
- Documentation and further development of the emerging product architecture
- Development of solution and implementation concepts taking into account system integration and technical feasibility
- Co-designing the relevant aspects of software development, from technology stack and workflows to coding guidelines
- Successful communication of all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Monitoring the progress of development teams (e.g. Architecture Reviews)
- Provision of technical consulting and coaching for software developers
- Ensuring that a software product meets all relevant requirements for quality, security, modifiability, expandability, etc. (as specified in the SLA) are actually fulfilled
- Passing through any necessary certification and approval processes
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in programming in different languages
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and application design
- Very good knowledge of current cloud technologies (preferably AWS stack)
- Strong methodological competence (agile working)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of teamwork
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent Business English skills