Electric mobility is one of the biggest and most fascinating industry revolutions over the last decades. Various studies have shown that more than 50% of all charging takes place at home. We at Elli develop products that enable b2c and b2b customers to charge their cars at home in an easy and convenient way. Together we will make electric mobility happen at large scale with the aim to become the leading service provide in the area of e-mobility in Europe.
As the Pricing and Tariff Manager your mission is to deliver an attractive and easy to understand pricing structure to our customers. Focussing primarily on our MSP (Mobility Service Provider) product, you will be challenged to translate multiple complex supplier pricing structures into simple and easy to understand customer tariffs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to redefine the pricing and tariff structure of the rapidly growing e-mobility industry. You will be working within our dynamic interdisciplinary team, focussing on delivering the best charging experience. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
What you’ll do
- Own the responsibility of the entire MSP customer tariff structure (B2C) by analysing the competitive landscape, understanding customer sentiment and defining the winning recipe between attractive pricing whilst maintaining profitability.
- Analyse our existing supplier pricing structures (B2B); identifying and proposing changes to help optimise our B2C pricing and tariff structure.
- Define strategic B2B pricing models for future suppliers to maintain our ideal B2C pricing and tariff structure
- Define the strategic roadmap for B2B and B2C pricing models.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis and complex simulations based on different pricing structures and/or changes in consumer behaviour.
- Continuously analyse the changing nature of the MSP pricing market in the 30 countries we operate in (and all future markets we may expand to in the future). React to these changes by proposing, drafting and simulating new pricing models.
- A proven track record in defining pricing models within innovative, disruptive and fast paced markets.
- Experience in dealing with complex supplier pricing structures, in particular with a high degree of variation and volatility
- Experience in analysing consumer behaviour and a deep understanding of consumer and supplier price sensitivity
- Experience in defining, implementing and steering strategic roadmaps within an organisation.
- Experience working cross functionally in a fast paced team
- You have the ability to react quickly to change and able to change strategic direction, fast
- You have the ability to convey complex constructs in a simple manner.
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently taking full responsibility for your role.
- You are passionate about trying new things and challenging yourself
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Prefered; experience in e-mobility, a fast paced startup or a data driven company.
- we are a dynamic team giving you the chance to quickly take on ownership and responsibility.
- our success is built on an international working environment and an open minded, modern and innovative corporate culture.
- seize the opportunity to shape the future of mobility;
- be part of a highly motivated team with an international setting;
- experience our agile way of working;
- gain benefits from our people development program and flexible working hours.