Generics are effective medicines that enable the healthcare system to use the savings to invest in the development of new, innovative therapies. Under ZENTIVA brand, patients are given access to high-quality, safe and effective medicines at an affordable price. With over 80 million boxes sold per year, we are No. 1 on the German generics market.
The broad range of prescription and over-the-counter medicines and extensive services make ZENTIVA a reliable partner of the healthcare system – today and in the future. Because health is a fundamental right, not a privilege.
We are looking for you to support our HR team in the heart of Berlin at the next possible date.
BE PART OF OUR AMBITION
Chances & Perspectives:
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our Berlin office. The role is very hands-on and there is lots of space for own initiatives that contribute towards the business. Please be aware, that the role requires a full-time presence in our office.
- You’ll own our operational management of the Reception (F2F & by phone)
- Coordinate the continuous traffic in and out of the office
- Manage office administration and operations,
- Ordering office supplies, office groceries, BVG job ticket, etc.
- Support in organizing office events (like Summer party, Christmas, Zentiva’s anniversary)
- Taking care of different projects
- You’ll actively support our departments in administrational task and its documentation
- Manage incoming and dispatching mails and scanning documents for the departments
- Facility & Fuhr Park management
Personality & Commitment
- Completed commercial training or comparable qualification
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the secretariat / office management / assistance area
- Strong organizational talent, service orientation and independent way of working
- Good command of spoken and written Germany & English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and modern means of communication
- Passion for managing a handful of different tasks and best people skills
- Open-minded, proactive and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Willingness to learn new things
Benefits & Development:
- We have the stability of a large company and live the culture of a startup
- Permanent employment in a growing and dynamic market
- Daily challenges as well as a steep learning curve for individual development
- Strong team spirit and transparent communication
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin
- An international working environment
- A flat hierarchical structure
- Company pension plan
- Job ticket
- A subsidized fitness program
- E-learning program
- Smart home office/mobile office arrangement
- 30 days vacation, plus days off between Christmas and New Year's Eve