Start a new Journey!
GSP - that means: 250 employees with capable minds and open hearts create sensible, highquality products. Our technical solutions make public transport more comfortable, safer and more attractive. It starts with displays and doesn‘t stop with passenger WiFi on the train.
Help shape the future of mobility - with an innovative medium-sized company with three decades of success in the railway industry. Vehicle manufacturers and transport companies around the world rely on our information and communication systems.
We rely on you!
To support our team we are currently looking for a
Marketing Manager GSP/Televic Rail (f/m/div)*
- You are a member of the commercial executive team and you define the overall GSP/Televic Rail Global Marketing Strategy.
- You translate the Strategic Plan into an actionable program and you connect and direct all internal and external stakeholders executing the plan.
- You develop our digital content strategy, coordinate our online marketing channels (homepages, social media, image media,…) and print media. You liaise with the collegues of our other businesses to maximime knowledge sharing.
- You are responsible for all public relations in the railmarket (online & the press) for our sites in Germany, Belgium and the USA.
- You conduct and support business development and competitive analyses and identify new market trends in collaboration with productmanagement and research leads.
- You supervise and initiate local and global advertising campaigns (e.g. newsletters, mailings, etc.).
- You plan/organise and participate in internal and external events, trade fairs, etc.
- You team up with sales, product management and engineering to deliver successful projects.
- You collaborate with the Televic corporate Marketing HQ in Belgium to implement the develop a corporate and employer brand strategy for our rail division.
- You are a passionate marketeer with proven business acumen with an international mindset and a strong interest in technology.
- You hold a Master degree in Marketing/Communication and/or Business Administration or equivalent by experience.
- A strong focus on digital and contemporary B2B marketing communication sets you apart, as does aligning CR activities and campaigns for B2B customers.
- You have very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- Your working style is characterized by a results-oriented approach and a high degree of initiative.
- Inspiring, energizing change agent and motivator
- Team Player
- Willing to travel up to 25% of time
- Hands-on, no nonsense-mentality and a fine sense of humor…
- Fluent English and German skills complete your profile.
- You look forward to setting up this new position with us!
- Challenging projects that are sustainable for our customers and society
- Renowned customers
- A highly committed and motivated staff of specialists, where mutual support is a certainty
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- An open and trusting corporate culture
- Voluntary company benefits
- Further advantages such as flexible working hours, remote work, 30 days holiday per year, free drinks, relaxation room and a contribution for a ticket for public transport