Head of Project- & Portfoliomanagement (m/f/d)
BIOTRONIK is one of the leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular implants and catheters for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and vascular intervention. As a globally active company headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we develop, produce and distribute high-quality medical products based on the latest technology and research. Our success is based on the competence and results-oriented cooperation of our employees.
- Leading the department Strategic and Operational Project Management and Project Portfolio Management
- Steering the international Research & Development (R&D) project, portfolio, resource and risk management
- Coordinating regularly and communicating project status and decision-making needs across sites within the decision-making bodies
- (Further) Developing and continuously improving project management processes and framework conditions as well as procedures and standards
- University degree in industrial engineering, engineering sciences or similar
- Many years of professional experience in (leading) project management of international strategic development projects, also in matrix organizations
- Deep knowledge in (program) project management as well as innovation management and controlling
- Strong leadership skills, persuasiveness, communication and collaboration skills
- Confident appearance, high resilience and entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer
- Developing yourself professionally through exciting tasks
- Comprehensive health promotion
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Vollzeit | Type of contract: Unbefristet
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 33082 | Contact: Anna-Luise Richter | Tel. +49 (0) 30 68905-3535
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.