Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours, this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, the e-mobility switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won't.
With intelligent charging solutions for electric vehicles, we shape the energy landscape of tomorrow. As part of the Volkswagen Group, we will be the first provider in the market to offer EV drivers and fleet managers a seamless and holistic charging and energy experience. In the upcoming years, we additionally want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
We are looking for a passionate e-Commerce expert to help operate and improve our B2C and B2B webshops. At Elli, you will be part of a vibrant organization of cross-disciplinary teams with a culture of knowledge sharing and agile collaboration.
This will be an exciting journey with lots of learning and growth opportunities, supported by an empathetic management team that will help you become your best self.
Together we will make electric mobility happen at large scale!
Electric mobility is one of the biggest and most fascinating industry revolutions over the last decades. More than 50% of all charging takes place at home. We at Elli develop products that enable our customers to charge their cars at home in an easy and convenient way. Our home charging products are sold via B2C and B2B webshops all across Europe.
- You will be part of the growing Elli Operations team and primarily support our Charge@Home product team in providing reliable and state-of-the-art online sales channels.
- You will be responsible for content maintenance, operations and further improvements of our B2C & B2B webshops for different corporate brands and multiple European markets.
- You will coordinate and align shop adjustments in a cross-functional team across several locations and stakeholders to deliver with speed and quality.
- You will be working closely with Elli’s IT for the implementation of new features.
- Your responsibility of operational maintenance will encompass topics like pricing, content, legal and product adaptations as well as their timely related release.
- You will formulate user stories for further online sales channel related development work.
- You will analyse the customer satisfaction along our online channels and identify suitable optimization measures
- You are enthusiastic about electromobility, digitization trends and the related opportunities of the energy transition.
- You have a proven track record and 3+ years of experience in managing and collaborating with agile development teams for digital products.
- You have detailed e-Commerce knowledge in terms of B2C and B2B customer groups, hardware and service offering as well as online advertising, shop & payment solutions and its connections to fulfilment and care.
- You care about user experience and enjoy partnering with engineering teams to build state-of-the-art online channel solutions.
- You are experienced in agile methods and tools (e.g., Jira and Confluence)
- You are assertive, a clear communicator and are able to balance the realization of different stakeholder needs.
- You have experience in crafting online channel requirements based on user research and data.
- Ideally, you already have some charging hardware and service knowledge.
- You are fluent in English, German or other languages are a plus.
- We are a dynamic team giving you the chance to quickly take on ownership and responsibility.
- Our success is built on an international working environment and an open minded, modern and innovative corporate culture.
- Seize the opportunity to shape the future of mobility.
- Be part of a highly motivated team with an international setting.
- Experience our agile way of working.
- Gain benefits from our people development program and flexible working hours.
We look forward to your application incl. salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our partners. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to become a part of changing the way the world thinks and experiences mobility. We are empowering electric life.