MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Shape the ADAS platform vision and strategy
- Build up, lead and manage an international team of software engineers
- Develop, communicate and implement ADAS platform roadmap
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to gain input on product requirements and evolving customer needs
- Communicate the technology strategy and roadmap to external and internal stakeholders
- University degree or significant practical experience in Software Engineering / Vehicle Technology / Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the field of “Advanced Driver Assistance System” related to R&D and Engineering solutions in software development
- Understanding of ASPICE and ISO26262 and their lean implementation
- leadership experience in an agile organization
- at least one full development cycle of an embedded system in an automotive
- Strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.