We are home24, a leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 1.000 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
CRM Manager (m/f/d)
- You plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns (email & app) that engage and retain customers to maximize their lifetime value
- You conceptualize and actively manage a customer-oriented and data-driven international CRM promotion strategy
- You refine app communication by implementing and setting up new triggers
- You analyze the performance of CRM activities and create reports to generate insights and optimization needs
- You develop and implement a testing strategy to optimize relevant KPIs
- You coordinate between our merchandising, brand, and product teams to deliver an aligned user experience
- You validate and optimize processes in cooperation with other teams
- You have a degree in business administration or similar field of study with main emphasis on marketing/communications
- You have gained professional experience in CRM, ideally in the field of e-commerce
- You have experience with an email service provider and ideally basic HTML knowledge
- You have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- You have strong communication skills and are well organized.
- You work analytically, process-oriented and are performance-driven
- You have the passion for realizing creative ideas and a strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English
What we can offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and a subsidy for the BVG commuter ticket!